Bristol is one of the most vibrant and prosperous cities in Britain, with a decidedly independent spirit, which is reflected in its eclectic entertainment and nightlife as well it’s nationally recognised restaurant and street food scene.
Each of the 9 one and two bedroom apartments has been cleverly designed to maximise space and light, with high quality fixtures and fittings carefully chosen to provide a luxurious and contemporary finish.
All apartments come with whisper quiet double glazing, modern stylish bathrooms and will be ready to connect to super-fast, cable broadband.
Selected apartments will also benefit from en-suite facilities and parking.
Ropemaker Court is perfectly situated to enjoy all that modern and historic Bristol has to offer and is within walking distance of the harbourside, museums, Bristol’s premier venue Colston Hall and delightful historical areas such Christmas Steps.
Also nearby are the central commercial area and access to road and rail hubs, connecting the City with the rest of the country.
If retail therapy is your thing, Cabot Circus shopping centre and entertainment are nearby as well as Park Street’s trendy clothing stores, record shops, cafes and restaurants. Whiteladies Road with its independent shops, bars and restaurants is at the top of the hill in Clifton.
A few minutes’ walk takes you to the Harbourside area with the Arnolfini – international arts centre and gallery, M Shed Museum, Brunel’s SS Great Britain and wide choice of bars and restaurants including Cargo – home to a host of independent retailers made entirely of shipping containers.
Bristol is host to events throughout the year including the annual Harbourside Festival and concerts at Queens Square and Millennium Square. If you’re a fan of Banksy and other street artists, Bristol is the undisputed capital of street art and graffiti in the UK, with examples on show all around the central areas.
Bristol University, the BRI and most of Bristol’s other leading hospitals are literally just up the road.
It’s also well connected, Bristol’s Bus and Coach Station is a 10 minute walk away. The M32 from central Bristol links with the wider motorway network and the M4/M5 interchange just north of the city. Bristol International Airport is about 20 minutes away by car and direct hi-speed trains run from Temple Meads railway station to London, Birmingham and Manchester and give easy access to the rest of the country (and home again).
Bristol, described by the Sunday Times as “cool, classy and supremely creative.”
As you can see, Bristol has got the lot. And you don’t just have to take our word for it as the city not only won the vote for European Green Capital in 2015 because of its “progressive, creative and conscious approach to urban living”, it topped the list of the “best places to live in Britain” in the 2017 Sunday Times Best Places to Live Guide, and Rough Guides 2017 named Bristol 4th best city to visit in the world.
The opportunity: To purchase in a modern contemporary apartment in central Bristol.
The development: 9 contemporary apartments, some with parking
The location: Lower Park Row between Park Row and Colston Street.
- Carpet to floors and stairs, aluminum nosing to stair treads
- PIR activated down lighters to hall way and stairwell
- Electric and water meters conveniently situated in the hallway cupboard by the front door
- Integrated fire alarm system
- Electric gate to the car park area
- White sanitaryware
- Roca bath taps and basin mixer tap
- Shower head on sliding rail above bath, feed off the bath mixer tap
- En suite shower rooms in flats 4 and 6, Hydro 45 1200 x 800 rectangle shower tray white. Roca Victoria V2 mixer.
- Floors tiled with white porcelain tiles
- Heated towel rail
- Tiled walls around bath and shower areas using white porcelain tiles
- White high gloss units in a handleless design
- Integrated appliances include a dishwasher, single oven, hob, extractor and fridge freezer
- Stainless splash back behind the hob
- Sinks with mixer tap
- Worktop lighting
- Washer dryer in hallway cupboard in apartments 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
- Integrated washer dryer in apartments 1 and 2
- Switches and sockets in white
- Audio intercom entry system with door release
- Virgin Media to all flats (Purchasers to set up necessary subscription)
- BT cabling to all flats
- Downlighters to kitchens and bathrooms
- Pendant lighting to bedrooms and living room
- Heated towel rails to bathrooms
- Mechanical ventilation and recovery to all flats, with PIR’s fitted in bathrooms to activate the boost
- Carpet in all bedrooms
- Solid oak throughout living rooms, kitchen diner and hallways
- Skirting’s 100 mm square edged
- Architrave 70 mm square edged
- Oak veneer doors
- Emulsion paint brilliant white to walls and ceilings
- Woodwork white
- Window wood work. Light grey